Live Death Note

Death Note, the live action movie plays tonight at Silver City and if you have any interest in Manga, Anime or Japanese culture its worth checking out, just for the shear number of fans that should be there.

I got an advanced copy of the film, but was unable to see with my busy work schedule so I passed it to Winter for reviewing, she skweeeed, she was so happy. :)

What can I say? "Death Note the Movie", has to be one of the best live action roleplay, complete with unbelievable acting. Not to mention the precise timing of Light Yamami (played by Tatsuya Fujiwara) with the fine technology that gave us Ryuk. I promise, if I had more than two thumbs, they would be high up and proud! Awesome job to the voice actors. The did amazingly well and should be applauded.

All in all What I am trying to communicate to you is that for anime fans, unite in the comfort of Tillicum's Silver City, Pocky in one hand and High caffine energy drinks in the other, to witness the spectacle that is the reign of DEATH NOTE.

Show Time:
9:00 PM

Comments