Movies for 2013

A chronological list of movies I may be interested in seeing this year. 

Stars indicate how much I want to see it.



Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
January 25
*
Escape form Planet Earth
February 15
**
Oz the Great and Powerful
March 8
***
The Croods
March 22
**
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
March 28
*
Iron Man 3
May 3
****

Star Trek: Into Darkness
May 15
*****

Epic
May 24
****
After Earth
June 7
**


Much Ado About Nothing
June 7
****

Man of Steel
June 14
****


Monster University
June 21
*****
Now You See Me
July 3
**

R.I.P.D.
July 19
**



RED 2
July 19
***
The Wolverine
July 26
*****
Elysium
August 9
*
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
August 16
****

I, Frankenstein
September 13
*
Ender's Game
November 1
***

Thor: The Dark World
November 8
**
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
November 22
*


The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
December 13
***


Leave a comment if I missed anything.

Comments