Netflix--The Adam Project

PlatformNetflix
StarsRyan Reynolds{192}
Mark Ruffalo{507}
Jennifer Garner{42}
Walker Scobell
Rating7/10








Ryan Reynolds is doing a great job of producing material for Netflix. I think this is his third straight to Netflix after 6 Underground and Red Notice. Now his Adam Project with Shawn Levy, the Director that he worked with on Free Guy, gives us a story that crosses time and family love.

I'm not going to give a breakdown of the story, I think that ruins the film for readers. What this film has, is Ryan's trademark sass and wit, channelled through himself and a 12-year-old self. Electra(Jennifer Garner) as the mother and Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) as the father. 

The film has everything that you'd want and expect in a major motion picture, action fights, special effects, great soundtrack, Easter eggs and time travel. 

So why the mid-range rating? Zoe Saldana
{462} (Gamora/Uhura) is in the film too, but not well used, there is probably something on the cutting room floor that we never saw. What we do see of her is great. She's the driving force behind why Ryan's character Adam is doing what he' doing.

I enjoyed the film enough that I might watch it again, but I'm glad I did go to the theatre to see it.

Comments